One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Before distributing or submitting a marketing communication for publication, marketers must hold documentary evidence to prove all claims, whether direct or implied, that are capable of objective substantiation.’
- ‘This utilitarian consideration is arguably unfair and disrespectful of persons, and needs further factual substantiation.’
- ‘No factual substantiation is given for the alarming implication.’
- ‘It was also, clearly enough, a matter about which he was vitally concerned, given that it involved the possible corroboration and substantiation of the matters that he had already said all that he needed to say on the matter.’
- ‘This is a personally horrific, professionally-damaging and gutless accusation to make without substantiation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.