One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for subroutine
- ‘Or a program text might be ruined by alteration of a critical subprogram that makes the program as a whole useless.’
- ‘Since software uses the stack quite actively, particularly when calling subprograms, the introduction of the dedicated stack manager reduces the load on the CPU's execution units.’
- ‘From the above PCS computation, important PC scores are screened (PCA is a subroutine subprogram of PCS).’
- ‘An expression could invoke recursive functions or entire subprograms, for example.’
- ‘After the model was selected, the AREG subprogram computed the equations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.