One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for subroutine
- ‘Or a program text might be ruined by alteration of a critical subprogram that makes the program as a whole useless.’
- ‘An expression could invoke recursive functions or entire subprograms, for example.’
- ‘After the model was selected, the AREG subprogram computed the equations.’
- ‘From the above PCS computation, important PC scores are screened (PCA is a subroutine subprogram of PCS).’
- ‘Since software uses the stack quite actively, particularly when calling subprograms, the introduction of the dedicated stack manager reduces the load on the CPU's execution units.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.