One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Occurring in or smaller than an atomic nucleus.
- ‘This antibody labels the nuclei of the male embryos, revealing a single subnuclear spot that corresponds to the X chromosome.’
- ‘The goal is to separately characterize the contributions of the envelope, chromatin. and subnuclear compartments to nuclear visco-elasticity.’
- ‘These subnuclear compartments are dynamic but structurally stable, recruiting active genes into preassembled transcription and processing centers.’
- ‘The synthesis of ribosomes is a major cellular activity that, in eukaryotes, takes place primarily in a specialized subnuclear compartment termed the nucleolus.’
- ‘A quantification of distortion and dilation of nuclear elements such as the lamina, chromatin, and nucleoli is an important step in connecting subnuclear forces to genome expression.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.