One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Occurring in or smaller than an atomic nucleus.
- ‘A quantification of distortion and dilation of nuclear elements such as the lamina, chromatin, and nucleoli is an important step in connecting subnuclear forces to genome expression.’
- ‘The synthesis of ribosomes is a major cellular activity that, in eukaryotes, takes place primarily in a specialized subnuclear compartment termed the nucleolus.’
- ‘This antibody labels the nuclei of the male embryos, revealing a single subnuclear spot that corresponds to the X chromosome.’
- ‘These subnuclear compartments are dynamic but structurally stable, recruiting active genes into preassembled transcription and processing centers.’
- ‘The goal is to separately characterize the contributions of the envelope, chromatin. and subnuclear compartments to nuclear visco-elasticity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.