One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A menu accessed from a more general menu.
- ‘Users are given the ability to build pop-up menus with submenus, with image files or HTML.’
- ‘Why do I constantly have to shuffle between a main menu screen and a lot of submenus just to see a basic change I've made?’
- ‘Web sites are still struggling with home pages, site maps, menus and submenus, and so on.’
- ‘You can re-order items in the main menu but not move things from submenus to the main menu.’
- ‘You can add new submenus for the root menus in this way.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.