One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A menu accessed from a more general menu.
- ‘Users are given the ability to build pop-up menus with submenus, with image files or HTML.’
- ‘You can add new submenus for the root menus in this way.’
- ‘You can re-order items in the main menu but not move things from submenus to the main menu.’
- ‘Why do I constantly have to shuffle between a main menu screen and a lot of submenus just to see a basic change I've made?’
- ‘Web sites are still struggling with home pages, site maps, menus and submenus, and so on.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.