One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What is strikingly interesting and appropriate is that Marx's surpassing of Hegel on this matter is a simultaneous retention and is, therefore, a true sublation.’
- ‘Bloechl's criticism focuses upon the Hegelian sublation he finds in Gibbs' effort to reconcile the dialectical opposition between philosophy and Judaism.’
- ‘Fine argues that this idea is a sublation of previous divisions and so carries with it the violence which has attended them.’
- ‘For Fuller, Kuhn's sublation of the classical conservative argument has had deep and worrying consequences for our political view of science.’
- ‘Bourdieu's analysis is the sublation of Flaubert's novel: what it keeps is the book's true hidden nature, and all that it sloughs off is chaff.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.