One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that is influenced by the part of the mind of which one is not fully aware.‘maybe subconsciously I was trying to sabotage the deal’
- ‘Consciously or subconsciously, they have found a positive conceptual framework for the aroused physical state we call nervousness.’
- ‘As for contagious yawning, they think it has something to do with humans subconsciously imitating one other.’
- ‘What she doesn't understand (or maybe she does subconsciously) is their role in her lover's murder.’
- ‘One of the reasons she may be so unpleasant is that she subconsciously feels your relationship is doomed anyway.’
- ‘Subconsciously, he knew from a very early age that music would play a very large role in his life.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.