One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The first cusp or parastyle is offset and separated from the others by a gap; it is robust, subconical, pointed, and flattened anterolingually.’
- ‘Both of the lingual cusps are present on this tooth; they are subconical, robust, and the more posterior is somewhat the taller.’
- ‘In Restes the osteoderms are flattened while for Exostinus they are subconical.’
- ‘Teeth 1 and 3 are subconical, are not mesiodistally expanded relative to the roots, and lack bulbous bases.’
- ‘The metaconid is subconical, somewhat compressed anterolingually-posterolabially, lower than the paraconid or protoconid, and, at its base, subequal in diameter to the paraconid.’
- ‘Mitral sclerites bilaterally symmetrical, subcircular in apertural view, and subconical in lateral view.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.