One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Some subcategorisation would also be implemented, mainly to allow efficient, direct data access.’
- ‘We think that by virtue of its benign appearance sufficient evidence is present to propose a subcategorization of this tumor.’
- ‘It's amazing to me that at the age of 56, I can still learn a new subcategorization frame for a common verb of my native language.’
- ‘We performed sensitivity analyses to examine the stability of the results in relation to ‘surgeon effect’ and subcategorisation of laparoscopic hysterectomy.’
- ‘The subcategorization process continues until ultimately no two people have an identically same worldview.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.