One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He could hear the smoothness of the singer's voice, the suaveness of the pianist playing.’
- ‘I'll amaze her with my charm and suaveness in the pool and she'll have no choice but to fall madly in love with me.’
- ‘His pride, suaveness, sarcasm and playfulness would all dissipate, leaving him completely exposed and vulnerable.’
- ‘Yet the ex-slave's voice, with its lack of contractions, lucid philosophical tone, and fluidly repetitive cadences, suggests self-assurance, rationality, even suaveness.’
- ‘The guy has aged so incredibly well, with the suaveness of his youth and the wisdom of age rolled into the greatest screen presence of our day.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.