One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Test data sets were created from Project Gutenberg texts and a variety of stylometric features were counted.’
- ‘Most stylometric studies employ items of language and most of these items are lexically based.’
- ‘He then subjected his hunches to rigorous stylometric testing, checking their diction against the 20,783 words known to have been written by James between 1858 and 1871.’
- ‘The Federalist Papers has long been a favorite testing ground for researchers trying out new stylometric methods.’
- ‘This is the idea underpinning a controversial stylometric technique whose findings brought stylometry out of academia and into the newspapers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.