One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Federalist Papers has long been a favorite testing ground for researchers trying out new stylometric methods.’
- ‘This is the idea underpinning a controversial stylometric technique whose findings brought stylometry out of academia and into the newspapers.’
- ‘He then subjected his hunches to rigorous stylometric testing, checking their diction against the 20,783 words known to have been written by James between 1858 and 1871.’
- ‘Test data sets were created from Project Gutenberg texts and a variety of stylometric features were counted.’
- ‘Most stylometric studies employ items of language and most of these items are lexically based.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.