One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Lambert's chalk pastel illustrations with friendly rounded stylisations, and deep, tonally harmonious colours, share the suggestiveness and gentleness of Almond's text.’
- ‘Substance has been replaced by ego, appropriation, parody and clichéd stylization.’
- ‘Wilson tends to over-employ directing and storytelling tricks, any one of which would normally overpower this low budget movie with their noticeable artistic stylization.’
- ‘Moderate stylization and antirealism that falls short of true expressionism is sometimes enough to soothe congruous crudity into an effectively intensified sensibility, if the idiom is correct.’
- ‘In his distinctive art, epitomised by this modest work on the cusp of maturity, Colquhoun combined the stylisation of his Celtic roots with the influence of modernism, particularly that of France.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.