One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that relates to the style in which something is written or done.‘he will continue to push the boundaries of fiction stylistically’‘a ground-breaking film stylistically and thematically’‘rooms that stylistically resemble an upmarket American motel’
- ‘Stylistically, it falls into the genre of film noir.’
- ‘The cellist's playing is stylistically enlightened.’
- ‘Matisse is notable for the stylistically disjunctive, masklike treatment of the face, with its blacked-out, empty eyes.’
- ‘The profits from those commissions let him take the smaller, stylistically carte-blanche projects he enjoys.’
- ‘The dorms look stylistically comfortable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.