One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Possibly stutterers may be shy or hostile because of developmental origins at an oral dependent-incorporative level.’
- ‘So the inspector went to the back of the class, sat down at the stutterer's desk facing him, put his hand over the boy's hand, and asked the question again.’
- ‘But I know a number of stutterers now who I feel very sorry for, because I can see how inhibiting it is for them, and how crippling.’
- ‘He did well at local schools, even though he was a chronic stutterer till his late teens.’
- ‘A college student of 19 was so severe a stutterer that his face during speech became grotesquely distorted.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.