One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Her memoir offers a mortifyingly credible story of smart young women doing stuporous things.’
- ‘In extreme cases they can appear stuporous or catatonic.’
- ‘Over the next four days, the patient became increasingly confused and even frankly stuporous at times.’
- ‘The physician tried to interview him, but Joseph was stuporous, so his brother recounted the dying man's story.’
- ‘His stuporous singing and the farting horn sounds on ‘Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah’ don't stop the song from rocking.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.