A clumsy or inept person.
lout, boor, barbarian, neanderthal, churl, clown, gawk, hulk, bumpkin, yokelView synonyms
- ‘But the real stumblebums are the guys who make a career of losing.’
- ‘Or Gerald Ford, probably the most athletic president in this century, getting a reputation as a stumblebum.’
- ‘On one hand, he invites us to laugh at a group of hopeless stumblebums tyrannised by their supposedly defenceless victim.’
- ‘They're stumblebums when it comes to managing things.’
- ‘Early in the round, Foreman drops him again, Frazier jumps up again, but he's being beaten so badly he looks like a stumblebum.’
- ‘He's just passing through, really - he's almost a stumblebum.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.