One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The long-shank variation offsets the more traditional stubbiness of most pot shapes.’
- ‘Ward, flying by his side, looked like a graceful raven in the wind had it not been for the stubbiness of his wings.’
- ‘Leg length is in proportion to the rest of the body, avoiding both stubbiness or legginess.’
- ‘Ella was used to Lena's stubbiness, the way she seemed to bump up unsuccessfully against adulthood.’
- ‘The impression of stubbiness will quickly morph into an appreciation for this solid-feeling notebook.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.