One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Championship strugglers Gillingham made it a third match without defeat at promotion-chasing Sheffield United.’
- ‘The old cliche, ‘a game of two halves,’ describes this one between Bury and strugglers Blackpool perfectly.’
- ‘Dunnington improved their survival chances after beating fellow strugglers Huntington 6-3.’
- ‘And with five of those games coming against fellow strugglers, May accepts that survival is very much in Burnley's own hands.’
- ‘Goole find themselves back in the danger zone after their 2-0 defeat by fellow strugglers Glasshoughton.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.