One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This phrase construction does not interfere with the overall strophic form of the piece.’
- ‘Apparently he also has limited patience for Orff's strophic writing, because he cuts verses from some of the numbers.’
- ‘There is an almost ritual use of repetition in the strophic or modified strophic songs.’
- ‘The more reflective, sentimental, strophic Cancion is represented to a lesser extent.’
- ‘His poems are written in regular stanzas, either strophic or triadic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.