One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The more reflective, sentimental, strophic Cancion is represented to a lesser extent.’
- ‘His poems are written in regular stanzas, either strophic or triadic.’
- ‘Apparently he also has limited patience for Orff's strophic writing, because he cuts verses from some of the numbers.’
- ‘This phrase construction does not interfere with the overall strophic form of the piece.’
- ‘There is an almost ritual use of repetition in the strophic or modified strophic songs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.