One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A profitable transaction.
- ‘But I have done a good stroke of business for the treasury.’
- ‘Then it hits Daffy: selling toys using Santa's name is a stroke of business genius.’
- ‘There is a suspicion that he has done a good stroke of business here.’
- ‘Good for them, they did a good stroke of business for the church of God.’
- ‘It is extremely good stroke of business because of its location and minor amount you have to pay for improving the living standard.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.