One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A stroboscopic snapshot of the tube location is given in Fig.3, where the tube displacements in the x, y plane are clearly evident.’
- ‘The scene is interrupted by an intense, stroboscopic sequence of teeming dancers accompanied by techno music.’
- ‘An early work, his and Binkley's stroboscopic tour de force, Caught, remains a classic of popular appeal.’
- ‘Both are also employed in flashing stroboscopic lights that outline commercial airport runways.’
- ‘The short-lived microcavitation bubbles were visualized using time-resolved microscopy with stroboscopic illumination.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.