One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A stroboscopic snapshot of the tube location is given in Fig.3, where the tube displacements in the x, y plane are clearly evident.’
- ‘The short-lived microcavitation bubbles were visualized using time-resolved microscopy with stroboscopic illumination.’
- ‘Both are also employed in flashing stroboscopic lights that outline commercial airport runways.’
- ‘An early work, his and Binkley's stroboscopic tour de force, Caught, remains a classic of popular appeal.’
- ‘The scene is interrupted by an intense, stroboscopic sequence of teeming dancers accompanied by techno music.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.