One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A club at which striptease performances are given in front of an audience.
- ‘In the strip club, the dancers are of varying ethnicities.’
- ‘I came home soon afterwards, before they progressed to the strip club.’
- ‘I had visions of him at a strip club, or asleep in front of the television.’
- ‘There is also the distinct possibility I will be performing at a strip club this week.’
- ‘Then, in March 1996, after a performance at a strip club, she was followed home by a ‘fan’.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.