One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We've been experimenting with yellow wax beans, purple dwarf beans, purple tee pee, golden tee pee and our best stringless runner beans, white lady.’
- ‘Dwarfed by a large screen on which there are projections of singing puppets and mind-numbing flash visuals, Manitoba bashes away on dual drum kits, keyboards, xylophones, melodicas and stringless guitars.’
- ‘The marionettes used in the first 15 minutes of the play are stringless and later on he straps on a headband with a protruding puppet head lodged in front of him.’
- ‘Some of the very numerous cultivars have round, stringless, pods.’
- ‘They are the largest varieties with stringless flesh.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.