One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We've been experimenting with yellow wax beans, purple dwarf beans, purple tee pee, golden tee pee and our best stringless runner beans, white lady.’
- ‘They are the largest varieties with stringless flesh.’
- ‘Some of the very numerous cultivars have round, stringless, pods.’
- ‘The marionettes used in the first 15 minutes of the play are stringless and later on he straps on a headband with a protruding puppet head lodged in front of him.’
- ‘Dwarfed by a large screen on which there are projections of singing puppets and mind-numbing flash visuals, Manitoba bashes away on dual drum kits, keyboards, xylophones, melodicas and stringless guitars.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.