One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Occasionally, Group A Streptococcus can cause necrotizing fasciitis or streptococcal toxic shock syndrome.’
- ‘It's a mystery why all cases of rheumatic fever occur after a sore throat that was caused by streptococcal bacteria, but only a few cases of strep throat lead to rheumatic fever.’
- ‘Common bacteria involved in brain abscesses include streptococcal and staphylococcal bacteria.’
- ‘This condition often is associated with streptococcal or staphylococcal infections and sometimes presents as a benign puncture.’
- ‘The pink skin and welts came from an interesting side effect of infection from the streptococcal bacteria that cause strep throat.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.