One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The pink skin and welts came from an interesting side effect of infection from the streptococcal bacteria that cause strep throat.’
- ‘It's a mystery why all cases of rheumatic fever occur after a sore throat that was caused by streptococcal bacteria, but only a few cases of strep throat lead to rheumatic fever.’
- ‘Common bacteria involved in brain abscesses include streptococcal and staphylococcal bacteria.’
- ‘Occasionally, Group A Streptococcus can cause necrotizing fasciitis or streptococcal toxic shock syndrome.’
- ‘This condition often is associated with streptococcal or staphylococcal infections and sometimes presents as a benign puncture.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.