One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A small stream.
- ‘A secret streamlet trickles on beneath the heavy cover of inertia and pseudo-events, slowly and inconspicuously undercutting it.’
- ‘In the faint distance a streamlet ran, further back into the cavern.’
- ‘The hurriedly constructed dwellings were not only found around the lower reaches of the streamlet but were seen also in many residential districts in and around the town.’
- ‘The Nile River starts as a small spring and a streamlet.’
- ‘The rivulet becomes a streamlet, and the desert silence is suddenly broken by the silver music of water.’
- ‘Frequently, they paused to rest in the shade of high pines along sepia streamlets where there was fresh water to drink.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.