One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Palmer has the classic streakiness of a power hitter - he can carry the team for weeks, then disappear for just as long.’
- ‘We had some streakiness, but we never panicked.’
- ‘The streakiness of opposing pitchers is a factor.’
- ‘This season, his streakiness has been weighted more toward the hitless side.’
- ‘The streakiness of the offense proved maddening.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.