An everlasting flower of the daisy family.
- ‘The dried heads of strawflowers and safflower will further enliven your Yuletide still-life.’
- ‘Sunflowers grow in the back, with strawflowers at far ends.’
- ‘Both use strawflowers for bird's nests, and both also include marble or porcelain animal figurines, which could represent actual animals or garden statuary.’
- ‘They say they pull out the statice and strawflowers and such and keep them in smaller vases for two or three weeks.’
- ‘The strawflowers and statices - especially my perennial German statice - have been fantastic.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.