One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Two endmember scenarios are defined as possible models to explain the different mineral-chemical stratigraphical styles shown by turbidite sandstones.’
- ‘In the course of this work, Clark introduced the Ordovician stratigraphical terminology that is still in use in the Saint Lawrence Lowlands today.’
- ‘Second, there are many stratigraphical and palaeontological similarities in the Palaeogene successions of the Hampshire and London basins.’
- ‘The integration of palynology with stratigraphical analysis represents a significant advance, by facilitating a detailed chronostratigraphic chart of the Iberian Pyrite Belt.’
- ‘The age of the Whin Sill complex and the associated dykes can be narrowed down to Late Carboniferous to Early Permian by stratigraphical evidence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.