One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And it's here where the strangler may be hiding.’
- ‘He held the telephone receiver with a strangler's grip.’
- ‘While Kas's hands were busy trying to pry the stranglers off his neck, his legs swung free.’
- ‘Many stranglers on the sides fell to carefully placed shafts.’
- ‘He seemed unusually gentle for a strangler - soft-spoken and quite contrite.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.