One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's also strainable for quick clean-up on the cage floor.’
- ‘The pure aluminium is highly strainable and it induces a particularised texture, common to the material and to the used forming process.’
- ‘Several months of gathering and testing nearby deposits of native earthenware clay started with breaking up damp clumps dug from the sides of an excavated pond, and tumbling them into a strainable slurry with rocks tumbling in a cement mixer.’
- ‘The strainable beam members are constructed and arranged such that the relative movement between the ring portions creates a strain in the strainable beam members.’
- ‘Soft bodies are manufactured from strainable cotton or velours material and can be washed off damp.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.