One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I have strabismic amblyopia in my right eye, and when I'm fatigued or stressed, my ‘lazy eye’ manifests; I have to concentrate to keep both eyes looking in the same direction.’
- ‘Forty-seven percent of the headhunters judged that strabismic subjects have more difficulties in obtaining a job.’
- ‘We have to prescribe glasses for strabismic patients with special attention for accommodation as described above.’
- ‘Both strabismic and deprivation amblyopia occur as a result of abnormal visual experience during development.’
- ‘The obstacles in the management of strabismic amblyopia could be social as well as medical factors.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.