One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's not as if she was unhappy at love: she was full of passions, and they were often stormily requited.’
- ‘Damon eyed her stormily as she stumbled onto the floor before him.’
- ‘The wind whipped me in the face stormily before I realized where I even was or how long I'd been there.’
- ‘He walked off stormily in the direction of his large house.’
- ‘When that appointment ended - stormily and prematurely - he returned home to Australia, where he taught young dancers until his cancer became too advanced.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.