One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The wind whipped me in the face stormily before I realized where I even was or how long I'd been there.’
- ‘He walked off stormily in the direction of his large house.’
- ‘It's not as if she was unhappy at love: she was full of passions, and they were often stormily requited.’
- ‘When that appointment ended - stormily and prematurely - he returned home to Australia, where he taught young dancers until his cancer became too advanced.’
- ‘Damon eyed her stormily as she stumbled onto the floor before him.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.