One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is capable of launching attacks which will not always be stoppable whatever precautions are taken.’
- ‘He sounds like he'll just be even more powerful and less stoppable now.’
- ‘Nuclear proliferation, when considered as the global emergency that it is, has never been, is not now and never will be stoppable by military force; on the contrary, force can only exacerbate the problem.’
- ‘I would really hate to see all that focus and support be wiped out by something I see as being stoppable.’
- ‘Processes like these aren't really stoppable anyway.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.