One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to a stoma or stomata.
- ‘Stomatal rows were measured as the number of stomatal rows in both stomatal bands.’
- ‘The abaxial and adaxial stomatal densities were determined from the equation.’
- ‘Uptake increased with humidity, stomatal aperture and stomatal density.’
- ‘These findings support the view that abaxial and adaxial stomatal development may also be under independent control.’
- ‘As stomatal guard cells contain chloroplasts they would be expected to contain the apparatus necessary to make ABA.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.