One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He's a born stockpiler.’
- ‘It's about the US itself - that great stockpiler, developer and user of chemical and biological weapons.’
- ‘He says that, like Parmalat, Gossner Foods got a boost from Y2K stockpilers in 1999 and now, those concerned about an energy crunch.’
- ‘Capricorns aren't pack rats; you're stockpilers.’
- ‘At that time, he detailed his indictment of Iraq as a deceptive stockpiler of weapons of mass destruction.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.