One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The company said the mainland's dairy products industry is "relatively immature" and believes there is strong demand for high quality stockbreeding products.’
- ‘First is the appropriateness of the analogy between stockbreeding and human reproduction.’
- ‘THIRTY-SEVEN UK companies in the field of farming equipment, stockbreeding, meatpacking and consultancy are among the participants in the Agra 2003 international exhibition, which opened in Sofia on Wednesday.’
- ‘All kinds of stockbreeding was to be pursued there.’
- ‘Other traditional sectors like stockbreeding, milk products and vineyards are already singled out as priorities of the financial policy of National Agriculture Fund.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.