One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The protein and DNA state dynamics are treated stochastically and on an equal footing.’
- ‘Each generation new values of these integers are chosen stochastically in accordance with the model.’
- ‘To summarize the asymptotic behavior of the stochastically fluctuating allele frequencies, we first iterated the recursions for 500,000 generations starting with random initial allele frequencies and global linkage equilibrium.’
- ‘We will outline a simple Fourier space Brownian dynamics algorithm that allows us to stochastically evolve a thermal membrane surface forward in time.’
- ‘The length of the stop phase may change from reversal to reversal in the same cell, suggesting that the transitions from rotation to stop and from stop to reverse rotation occur stochastically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.