One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The skill of stitchery is developed as the kids sew the likes of the ‘Wily Wire Walker’ and the ‘Amazing Aerialist.’’
- ‘When Americans collect these panels of stitchery, they quite commonly make them into colorful cushions.’
- ‘The mental state and discipline needed to produce the laborious, meticulous, painstaking stitchery required for the making of watertight kamiks are not evident in Irene's work.’
- ‘The works consisted of supports ornamented or transformed by process - through tying, binding, unraveling and sewing, as well as stitchery and photographic representation.’
- ‘Don't you like hearing compliments on your stitchery?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.