One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Although brain inflammation is evident in Alzheimer's disease, prospective trials of steroidal and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs have failed to show benefit.’
- ‘Most pharmacological actions of ginseng are attributed to ginsenosides, a family of steroids named steroidal saponins.’
- ‘Unlike other aromatase inhibitors, exemestane is a steroidal aromatase inactivator, which means it selectively targets and irreversibly binds to the aromatase enzyme, which is required to produce estrogen.’
- ‘Bile acids or steroidal conjugates can also cause purple discolouration.’
- ‘Conjugated estrogens, a subgroup of the broad group of steroidal estrogens, are already listed as ‘known’ and drug labeling or package inserts discuss the possible side-effects that occur in some people.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.