One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for stereospecific
- ‘Notably, all riboflavin synthases studied as well as lumazine protein are strictly stereoselective.’
- ‘Such a development might be useful in stereoselective catalytic syntheses.’
- ‘Any chemical reaction that yields predominantly one stereoisomer out of several stereoisomer possibilities is said to be a stereoselective reaction.’
- ‘Our researchers developed a stereoselective synthesis technique and found that although the four enantiomers all taste similar, they have very different odour thresholds.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.