One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for stereospecific
- ‘Our researchers developed a stereoselective synthesis technique and found that although the four enantiomers all taste similar, they have very different odour thresholds.’
- ‘Such a development might be useful in stereoselective catalytic syntheses.’
- ‘Notably, all riboflavin synthases studied as well as lumazine protein are strictly stereoselective.’
- ‘Any chemical reaction that yields predominantly one stereoisomer out of several stereoisomer possibilities is said to be a stereoselective reaction.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.