- another term for stereospecific
- ‘Any chemical reaction that yields predominantly one stereoisomer out of several stereoisomer possibilities is said to be a stereoselective reaction.’
- ‘Notably, all riboflavin synthases studied as well as lumazine protein are strictly stereoselective.’
- ‘Our researchers developed a stereoselective synthesis technique and found that although the four enantiomers all taste similar, they have very different odour thresholds.’
- ‘Such a development might be useful in stereoselective catalytic syntheses.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.