One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The depiction or representation of three-dimensional things by projection on to a two-dimensional surface, e.g. in cartography.
- ‘In order to create the illusion of three-dimensionality, the lenticular process uses the same principles as used in stereography.’
- ‘The stereography approach can be used when it is not feasible to do a CT scan of the sample.’
- ‘From the humorous to the tragic to the mundane, stereography has left its indelible mark on history.’
- ‘This article describes the estimates of the elevations of the Mars Face and its surroundings I derived using stereography and the implications of these results.’
- ‘Meanwhile, cameras with multiple lenses and faster exposures made stereography a booming business.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.