A camera for simultaneously taking two photographs of the same thing from adjacent viewpoints, so that they will form a stereoscopic pair.
- ‘Time-lapse instrumentation on the tripod will include a stereocamera and various physical sensors.’
- ‘He loves taking 3D photos and has more stereocameras than a human should be allowed to own.’
- ‘My real question was whether or not making electronic files of surface contours from two stereocameras was commonplace.’
- ‘The samples were photographed with the close-up stereocamera to record the degradation of optical properties after the samples were covered with dust.’
- ‘It might help to tell that this float value is planned to carry the separation of two stereocameras.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.