One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A camera for simultaneously taking two photographs of the same thing from adjacent viewpoints, so that they will form a stereoscopic pair.
- ‘Time-lapse instrumentation on the tripod will include a stereocamera and various physical sensors.’
- ‘The samples were photographed with the close-up stereocamera to record the degradation of optical properties after the samples were covered with dust.’
- ‘It might help to tell that this float value is planned to carry the separation of two stereocameras.’
- ‘He loves taking 3D photos and has more stereocameras than a human should be allowed to own.’
- ‘My real question was whether or not making electronic files of surface contours from two stereocameras was commonplace.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.