One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The output of a device in response to an abrupt change in voltage.
- ‘In the case of the step response we need the response to a unit voltage step at the input.’
- ‘The significance of these differences is indicated by the plot showing both step responses overlaid.’
- ‘A time vector can be created to compute the step response only over this range.’
- ‘The step response of multi-input systems is the collection of step responses for each input channel.’
- ‘The step response depends on the relative locations of the complex poles relative to the imaginary axis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.