One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a very loyal and committed manner.‘the Government staunchly defended the project’‘he remained staunchly Catholic for his entire life’
- ‘He understood how to leverage support to effect change in a staunchly traditional organization.’
- ‘Those consumers who are staunchly dedicated to good health may find themselves turning to the burgeoning organic industry.’
- ‘They have been making a very public effort to reach out to African Americans, who have for decades voted staunchly Democratic.’
- ‘The CEO is staunchly opposed to any deal.’
- ‘Even in a closely divided chamber, he has managed to pass a staunchly conservative agenda.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.