One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a very loyal and committed manner.‘the Government staunchly defended the project’‘he remained staunchly Catholic for his entire life’
- ‘He understood how to leverage support to effect change in a staunchly traditional organization.’
- ‘The CEO is staunchly opposed to any deal.’
- ‘Those consumers who are staunchly dedicated to good health may find themselves turning to the burgeoning organic industry.’
- ‘Even in a closely divided chamber, he has managed to pass a staunchly conservative agenda.’
- ‘They have been making a very public effort to reach out to African Americans, who have for decades voted staunchly Democratic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.