One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Yet almost unnoticed, Scotland statically boast the most successful line out in the tournament with the highest percentage of wins on their own throw and most steals against the opposition.’
- ‘This result indicates that water molecules are not statically associated with the interface, but continuously exchange with the bulk solvent on a 1-10-ps time scale.’
- ‘Nothing captures how statically we used to see the Internet as well as ‘information highway,’ an old phrase that embodies pure linearity and the smell of asphalt.’
- ‘Hold the stretches statically, not bouncing, for 30 seconds minimally with 1-2 repetitions on each side per stretch.’
- ‘Tailless birds are highly agile and manoeuvrable (compare modern swifts, Apodidae), but aerodynamically are statically unstable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.