One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Yet almost unnoticed, Scotland statically boast the most successful line out in the tournament with the highest percentage of wins on their own throw and most steals against the opposition.’
- ‘Tailless birds are highly agile and manoeuvrable (compare modern swifts, Apodidae), but aerodynamically are statically unstable.’
- ‘Nothing captures how statically we used to see the Internet as well as ‘information highway,’ an old phrase that embodies pure linearity and the smell of asphalt.’
- ‘This result indicates that water molecules are not statically associated with the interface, but continuously exchange with the bulk solvent on a 1-10-ps time scale.’
- ‘Hold the stretches statically, not bouncing, for 30 seconds minimally with 1-2 repetitions on each side per stretch.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.