One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Skill in managing public affairs.‘we need strong statesmanship and leadership’‘a great act of statesmanship and service to the country’
- ‘Unlike his opponent, the senator thinks statesmanship alone can't restore the faith of a betrayed electorate.’
- ‘Both men understood the stagecraft of statesmanship played out in a global theater.’
- ‘For a political leader to change his or her mind in the face of reality is a mark of statesmanship.’
- ‘The king never attempted to verse the prince in matters of parliamentary practice, statesmanship, or foreign policy.’
- ‘The protection of the environment is the definitive test of statesmanship.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.