One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is wisdom we need in a leader more than stateliness.’
- ‘At a universal level both the Sun and Leo are associated with royalty, majesty, stateliness, dignity, and authority.’
- ‘The prose is of a rare stateliness and intelligence, studded with clever, sometimes almost epigrammatic mots.’
- ‘The queen has, in a way, always, curiously for the last 50 years, had to share her stateliness with her mother, the queen mother with all her magnetic powers of popular attraction.’
- ‘They have none of the elegance and stateliness of the older signs, which, admittedly, are beginning to rust and require replacement.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.