One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Richard Falk argues that the statelessness of the terrorists might make democracy or nationhood an inappropriate forum of address.’
- ‘But in a recent study two World Bank economists found a surprising side to Somali statelessness.’
- ‘No people can be expected to accept a political solution that condemns them to a permanent state of poverty, statelessness and refugeehood.’
- ‘The plight of many asylum-seekers, their desperation and their statelessness, has in the past been summed up by their lack of documentation.’
- ‘This sense of statelessness terrified him and he dreaded what might happen if the Indonesian or Malaysian police nabbed him.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.