One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Clearly expressed or identified; specified.‘the stated aim of the program’‘do not exceed the stated dose’
- ‘Waters agreed not to enter the Acres estate except for specific visits to two stated addresses.’
- ‘In the context of the stated question, a perfection would mean that the mother may be able to save the boy.’
- ‘Part three focuses on an analysis of stated policy issues within the public sector.’
- ‘Since then she has heard nothing despite the PCT's stated concern about the shortage of midwives.’
- ‘The open state was of long duration, and lasted for hours under the stated conditions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.