One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘New York-based Vincent Szarek fuses vaguely starlike forms with flawless, auto-body surfaces in wall-mounted reliefs of bright yellow and bright red.’
- ‘In either case, the starlike phylogeny may have been caused by population expansion.’
- ‘Blue star, so called for its tiny starlike flowers, fits the bill perfectly.’
- ‘Looking at a road map, a starlike pattern of lines flows out from the heart of older European cities and towns.’
- ‘It has a large, round coma and starlike nucleus.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.