One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The sensitivity according to the causative organism ranges from 90 percent in pneumococcal or staphylococcal meningitis to less than 50 percent in Listeria meningitis.’
- ‘Studies have shown that indwelling central venous catheters may contribute to the increased incidence of infections with staphylococcal organisms, especially Staphylococcus epidermidis.’
- ‘Sputum and tissue cultures usually reveal staphylococcal or streptococcal organisms as causative pathogens.’
- ‘Common bacteria involved in brain abscesses include streptococcal and staphylococcal bacteria.’
- ‘The streptococcal pyrogenic exotoxins together with the staphylococcal enterotoxin build a large family of bacterial superantigens.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.